January 24, 2014

The Cha Cha turns three!



Three things I don't want to forget about Bailey at this age:
1. If you call her anything besides her name ("Cha Cha," a "good girl," "Goofball") she'll say, "I not ____, I just Bailey!"
2. She can't say her Rs.  If the R is at the beginning of the word, it sounds like a Y (Yian for Ryan); if the R is in the middle of the word, she skips the R sound altogether (imagine how uncomfortable it gets when she talks about her shirt in public).
3. She has made up a game with me where she'll sing a question in an imaginary microphone, then hand me the microphone and expect me to sing the answer back.
  Despite being utterly spoiled and adored by all in this family, she is very sweet and good-natured.  

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I wish I'd known about her 'shirt' when I was there at Thanksgiving! We would have talked about it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That microphone thing is exceptional.

    ReplyDelete