August 19, 2015

  Recap continued.  I give you fair warning that many of these pictures are of just everyday Foster life.  Pretty boring.

Jeff and I were asked to be a Ma and Pa for a family of youth on the stake pioneer trek.  It was hot and sweaty, but these were great kids.
Jeff finding us the nearest shower at a state park after trek was over.

Bowling with Grandpa and Grandma Foster who were kind enough to come to Texas and hold down the fort at our house while Jeff and I were on trek.



Super lame 4th of July fireworks.  Definitely need to find a way to get back to Edmond, Oklahoma for the fourth again.

Backyard camping




Syd and her friend all made-up for their homemade horror film.



 Above is the damage seen at night right after the storm hit.  Mostly just some furniture moved and cushions in my plants.  Below is what my garden looked like the next morning.  My poor corn.


Swimming lessons



 





Picture taken for Bailey of super-long truck


Lagoon, the highlight of the Summer for the kids.







Temple Square




Alpine Slide
 







Aquarium









 

BYU campus.  This is the inside of the library, where I worked for all four years of college.  It still smells the same.  It made me happy.


Playing "Death Door"





Quality time with cousins


 


1 comment:

  1. yay! pics are back! uncle rich and aunt ellen are catching up!

    ReplyDelete