March 25, 2018

Ry-Guy's 10th birthday

Because we think we're funny, we gave him a Barbie








  I feel like I've been thinking of nothing else but balloons for the last week.  But I think these decorations for the Relief Society dinner turned out pretty cute, if I do say so myself.


 Jeff and I go out to lunch often.  Sometimes I taunt my girls by texting them pictures of what we're having for lunch.  These are the best breadsticks in the world.  Sydney was the recipient of this picture.

She's off to the church formal dance.  Gorgeous!



1 comment:

  1. LOVE the decorations for your RS dinner. However, I feel I must point out the obvious: this is why you can't get released from this calling. You need to start sucking. SUCKING. Like, white paper plates on white plastic tablecloths. No, forget the plastic tablecloths. Just tables. With water and PB&J for food. No wait. Forget the J, too. Just PB.

    If you want to suck, I'm your gal. You're welcome.

    ReplyDelete