April 8, 2018

  The Easter bunny has a secret talent that I never knew about until a few years ago.  He's really good at coming up with rhymes.  This note to the kids would have taken me a few days to get right, but he did it in about 10 minutes.  

  I went to my bedroom to shut the blinds and found this.  I asked Jeff how much longer he thinks we have until we don't come upon random messes in the house.  He figures 3-5 years.  Then it changes from random to neglectful messes.


Before and after phase 1 of braces for this boy.

"Look! I'm wearing a clip!"

  Wearing their Easter finest, a week late.  Ryan has really mastered his picture pose, whereas Erik still doesn't even look at the camera.  

1 comment:

  1. Your Easter Bunny rocks! And the kids look great. Ry Guy definitely has a future in modeling.

    ReplyDelete