November 9, 2012

    This was a banner day for the Foster family at Famous Dave's today for lunch.  See those white styrofoam cups?  Bailey figured out how to poke her little sharp fingernail into the side of it, pouring milk all over her, the chair, and the floor.  The cup was full, so it was a lot of milk.  Our server was nice enough about it, but you'd think they never had to clean up a spill before.  All he used was about 50 napkins.  No rag, no mop.  
  After this, Bailey had parked herself on my lap.  I was attempting to convince her that the highchair was her place by pointing to everyone else's seat and naming who it belonged to.  As I swept my arm to point to her seat, I knocked over my full cup of soda, adding to the remnants of the spilled milk.  Jeff and I looked at each other and could only laugh.  I saw many other patrons laughing too.  We were quite the spectacle.  I was so embarrassed.

No comments:

Post a Comment