December 31, 2012

Day 31: Fun



  It's no secret that I'm not a big partier on New Year's Eve.  And honestly I don't believe all the people you see in Times Square who pretend to be really excited about the new year coming.  What's the big deal?!  But the girls were really excited to stay up until midnight.  So we played games, ate banana splits, and watched the ball drop on tv.  I told the girls to jump up into the air together for the picture at midnight, but apparently that's easier said than done.

2 comments:

  1. Your girls are waaaaaay cuter than anything I saw happening at Times Square this year. We watched Carson Daily, and it was dull, dull, dull. Nothing about it convinced me that the millions of people freezing to death in NYC were having any fun at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone can look like they're having fun when they're drunk. I always think about the traffic they'll be fighting when they leave. I do love these cute girlies!

    ReplyDelete