January 16, 2013



   Jeff and I have been lamenting the lack of snow this winter.  It seems like everyone I know outside of Amarillo has had their fair share of snow days.  So here are a couple of pictures from a snow day in New Jersey.  Shelbi had some hand-me-down snow clothes from a friend.  Poor Sydney just got outfitted in a couple layers of jeans.  We didn't stay out long.  Just enough time for them to taste the snow and get snow stuffed up their mittens.
   New Jersey didn't have a lot of snowy days, but it seemed every winter there'd be one massive storm that would  require everyone to stay home for a couple of days.  Oddly enough, it always happened on a weekend, when Jeff didn't have to go to school or the hospital.  Even church would be cancelled.  I'd kill for one of those days now.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, no. I much prefer no snow and having a quiet house to myself all day.

    ReplyDelete