February 8, 2013


 
Tonight the elementary school held a Sock Hop.  The kids were excited to dress up and dance the routines they've been learning in Gym and Music.  Their enjoyment lasted about fifteen minutes.  Sydney danced, Shelbi found some friends to help with at the tattoo booth, and the boys and Bailey complained and wandered and cried. 
  But the two highlights of the night for me were Ryan's Twist dancing and Erik dancing with *Leia.   Leia is in Erik's class.  As soon as she saw him come in tonight, she dragged him on to the dance floor and they twisted together.  Erik was blushing like crazy.  He told me tonight that she's his Valentine.
*Name changed

2 comments:

  1. I cannnot believe Erik twisted with his Valentine! And what a fun idea. I miss those elementary days and the days when my kids were participators. Now they think they're too cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THERE ARE NO WORDS FOR HOW MUCH I LOVED THAT VIDEO!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete