December 20, 2013

Happy Birthday Buddy-Boy

 Yes, the cake is weird.  He wanted a Hot Wheels cake.  So this is a Hot Wheels track.  Lame, I know.
Things that make Erik, Erik:
1.  He must wander as he's getting dressed.  I don't think he could accomplish the task if I made him stand in one place.
2.  He was a lovely lisp.
3.  He hates conflict (but you already knew that).
4.  He's a great reader and has very deliberate handwriting.
5.  Science is his favorite subject in school.  
6.  He loves to wrestle.  And tackle.  And be tackled.
7.  He's not affectionate, but will put up with a smooch on his nice cheeks from his mom every once in a while.

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday Erik!

    And I agree about his lisp. It is epic (according to my kids, this is the ultimate compliment).

    ReplyDelete