November 27, 2014

  Thanksgiving rivals Christmas as my favorite holiday.  All the delicious food and time with family packed into one day.  Plus, Jill makes the best sweet potatoes.  And I was never a fan of sweet potatoes before tasting hers.
This picture begs the question, why was no one sitting by me at the end of the table (that's my plate of food there in the front)?

  What I'm about to tell you is going to make you all want to join us next year for Thanksgiving.  This year Jill introduced High Stakes Bingo with fabulous prizes.

She even had a fancy number caller.

Erik seemed to be the big winner. Not only did he win this "No" button, he also scored the fart whistle and fake mustaches.

  You can see how intense the competition was.  A new tradition is definitely born.

1 comment:

  1. And you got to go home with the fart whistle. Who's the real winner?

    ReplyDelete