January 3, 2015

  It's a good day at the Foster home, and not just because it snowed last night. Today was Erik's baptism.  The whole thing came together rather quickly.  I spoke to the ward mission leader at church on Sunday to get a date set up and before I knew it we were having the baptism on Saturday. It worked out well because Erik got to share his baptism date with his best friend from church. 
 On the way to the baptism Erik said the snow was like a gift to him today.
 This is one good boy. He's been looking forward to being baptized for a long time.  He really has taken it seriously and wants to do what's right.
I ordered this cake as a special dessert for tonight.  Yes, believe it or not, a "professional" did the writing on the cake. 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Erik! He IS a good boy, and I bet this was an awesome day!

    I also bet the cake decorator was a little drunk. We all have our versions of Good Days.

    ReplyDelete