January 4, 2015

  I'm not sure how it came up, but at dinner tonight I declared this to be the week of Jodi.  I would pick my favorite dinners all week.  These delicious rolls were part of tonight's dinner.
Now you're asking what else made the list of dinners for Week of Jodi.  Since you asked:

Monday:  Cream Cheese Chicken and Vegetable soup and leftover rolls from last night.  
Tuesday: Meatball sandwiches
Wednesday:  Chicken taquitos
Thursday: Mexi-chili casserole (chosen for its ease of preparation)
Friday: White chicken chili and cornbread
Saturday: Pizza (delivered)

Now all the kids want to have their own weeks.  I told them they'd have to come up with six meals that aren't just different versions of mac and cheese.  

1 comment:

  1. THE WEEK OF JODI???? You are a genius! Now my mind is a-churning! What would make the Week of Jill...?

    ReplyDelete