September 24, 2017


I'm not sure I've ever had such a licky baby.  Any toy she can find with a piece of ribbon or a tag will end up in her mouth.

This is happening and it's terrifying.  Her official test for her license is in less than a month. We still have 20+ hours of practice driving to do. Yikes.
When we're asked to bring lettuce to the church dinner, we don't fool around.  This is what was left.

Cuties
Having a daughter old enough to almost drive means she's also old enough to make delicious chocolate cheesecake for dessert.  Yum.


1 comment:

  1. If Shelbi's going to drive your car, I think it's only fair she makes delicious chocolate cheesecake. I'm disappointed in myself for not enforcing this at my house.

    And tell Syd she did well on the dress choice. She LOOKS like the girl in charge of lettuce.

    ReplyDelete