February 4, 2018

  Not having a baby in the house for six years made me forget a lot. Like how all of my babies loved to empty the bedroom garbage can every chance they got.

  It's hard for me to take seriously these kinds of scout ceremonies.  Looks like Erik was serious enough for both of us at his bridge crossing from Cub Scouts to Boy Scouts.  Yep, that's a thing.  On a side note, for a long time Jeff was Cub Master and I was Primary President, in charge of Cub Scouts.  That wooden bridge thing in the picture was our responsibility for three or four years.  We kept it in our storage unit.  I could guarantee a frustrated Jeff every time we had to get something out of storage.  This thing is cumbersome, takes up too much space, and never stands up by itself.  When we were both released from Cub Scouts, the first thing we thought of was we could finally get rid of the stupid bridge.



  I let her play in all the forbidden cupboards this morning.  She was elated, going quickly from one to the next before I came to my senses.

"Hey, look what I figured out how to open!"

Super Bowl cheesesteaks...

...and cheesecakes.

Let's get a closer look at Bailey over Shelbi's shoulder...

Fly Eagles Fly!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, yes, yes to everything! I'm with Brynn--freedom is the best. I'm also with you (and Jeff) on Cub Scouts, bridges, and storage units. I'm not with Erik, but he appears to be serious enough for me, too, so that counts. I think your various Super Bowl cheese foods look perfect, and I am absolutely with Bailey's method of eating as much cheesecake as possible in one bite.

    ReplyDelete