January 28, 2018

A little bit of a delay.  Slow time of year for pictures...

I'm pretty sure there was more squishing than eating going on.




  Does she really have to turn seven?  I know it's cliche to say that you wish your kids could stay young.  Of course I don't want her to stay young.  I just want her to stay the confident, sweet, creative girl who always assumes everyone likes her. 

  As part of her lesson on gravity in science, Bailey had to make a vessel for an egg drop.  She designed and assembled this herself.  That's a tissue box covered in cotton balls.  She buried the egg in the middle of the tissues and surrounded it with more cotton balls.  The egg didn't break when dropped from the highest point on the school playground!  And I must say this box is totally representative of Bailey--soft, fun, and a little crazy.

1 comment:

  1. I saw the last picture and thought, "Hey look! Bailey used Brynn's Halloween wig!" And I so agree with you wanting Bailey Boo to stay all those good seven year-old things. Thirteen might not be magical, but seven definitely is. I love that little sweetie.

    ReplyDelete