May 18, 2013

  A list of pictures I could have taken today, and the reasons why I didn't:

1.  The holes I dug to plant new shrubs--a picture wouldn't do it justice.  We don't have dirt here, we have unformed rock.  So when that unformed rock is compacted, it sure feels like you're digging through formed rock.  Sucks.

2.  Bailey covered in stripes of self-applied fingernail polish--too furious to take a picture.

3.  Sydney's fishbowl stuffed with anything Bailey could find nearby (money, Littlest Petshop toys, Syd's plastic jewels, etc.)--no time for picture, had to save the fish.

4.  Me soaking wet from trying to take the sprayer off the hose when the water wouldn't turn off--I just wanted to change.


Now the kids are in bed, the house is cleaned and vacuumed, Primary sharing time is ready for church tomorrow, and I have ice cream and fresh strawberry sauce.  

1 comment:

  1. Of all the pictures you didn't take today, I most wish I could see the one of you dripping wet and grumpy. I really wish I could see a video of that whole hose/sprayer episode. Especially if it happened after the holes were dug, the daughter was striped, and the fish was saved, so you were good and worked up and it was just the cherry-on-top of everything else. Never mind--I just imagined it in my head. He he.

    ReplyDelete