October 15, 2017

 If she's going to drive herself to seminary and school every morning, I guess she'll need something to drive.  When we picked this up, the salesman kept asking if she was super excited.  Actually, she was studying for a couple of tests.  We're hoping this car lasts nine years, long enough for Sydney, Erik, and Ryan to get through high school. How is it possible that that's what will be happening in nine short years??

  The kids are anxious for Brynn to start crawling.  Me, not so much.  Bailey was giving her pointers, like "Buns in the air!"

  Apparently, she'll lick anything.

  I'm really trying not to make this the Brynn Blog.  I'm failing.  But sometimes this is all I get a picture of in a day.  This is how she always ends up in her crib.  Those curtains outside her crib are especially fun to play with when she's awake and waiting for me to come get her.



No comments:

Post a Comment