October 29, 2017

  She did it!  I'm in the picture because this piece of paper represents freedom for me too.  I'm saving about an hour a day by not having to drive her to early-morning seminary and school and back.  Not to mention an extra hour on Thursdays when I had to drive her to piano lessons.  What will I do with all the extra time?

  Tuesdays are ridiculous days of busyness around here.  At the end of this long day, Bailey and I found ourselves in particular grumpy moods.  We decided the best cure for that would be to change into our pajamas right after dinner and read Halloween books on my bed until bedtime.  It worked.

  She is nothing if not tenacious.  She knows where the power cords are and will do anything to get to them.

Seminary cinnamon rolls.  Mmm.

 At the school Halloween party, my Frankenstein posed under to her Crankenstein poster.  Her poster says, "Sometimes I feel like Crankenstein when I go on a long drive or when my brothers make loud noise early in the morning.  I get so CRANKY! But...when my brothers watch over me that Crankenstein goes away.  Until a nuther day."


This granny was very popular at the party.

  Saturdays in October are the busiest of the year.  This morning Bailey had soccer...


I took the boys to cub scout Spook-o-ree...


  And Sydney had a region choir concert.  Not surprisingly, I ended this day in my p.j.s, in my comfy chair, watching a cheesy Hallmark movie.  I'm kind of sorry to admit that.

  On any given Sunday, you'll find Ryan wearing this camouflaged shirt (with camouflage p.j. pants), having a Cherry Coke in his can cozy.  We were joking at dinnertime that of all the stuff he loses throughout the week, every Sunday he knows exactly were his can cozy is.  He says he has a special spot to keep it so it's never lost.  Would it be so hard to do the same thing with his shoes?

2 comments:

  1. I need to get me some Halloween books to read in my pj's until bedtime. That looks like the perfect solution, until a nuther day, when little boys make too much noise in the morning. That happens at my house, too. I also gotta get me a can cozy.

    And that picture of Old Lady Brynn is my favorite thing ever. I can't look at it without laughing, even though I've pulled it up like twenty times. That little smirk couldn't be more perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And yaaaaaay!!! for Shebbs getting her license. It's even better than the day your kids are old enough to babysit themselves.

    ReplyDelete