December 17, 2017


  This chair is magic.  Years ago Jeff and I set out find a nice chair to put in our room.  We weren't looking for a recliner.  But once I sat in this chair at the store, I knew that nothing else would do.  Little did I know that five or so years later I'd have a baby that doesn't really like to sleep all night.  This chair is a perfect place to snuggle at three in the morning.  And apparently at 5 in the evening.
  
  I hope you like pictures of my kids on stage, participating in various kinds of performances, because that's basically what you get the rest of this week.
Ryan's 4th grade musical. He was Storm Phillips.  It was actually really cute.

Erik in the middle school spelling bee.  3rd place!

Shelbi playing in the longest piano recital in the history of piano recitals.

  Erik's Christmas orchestra concert.  This was the same night as Shelbi's recital so Jeff was here while I was there.  A common theme this week.


Piano and guitar on Saturday.

  Somewhere under that lit tree is Ryan singing with his school choir.  It was freezing and crowded and I couldn't see or hear anything.


  After the work Christmas party, Jeff pulled out this early Christmas present for me.  He said I earned it this week.  It's speaks the truth.

  I came into the family room his morning and right away Ryan said, "She likes it," before I even knew what he was talking about.  Poor Brynnie.

1 comment:

  1. Yep. That's the best chair in the world. And I'm sorry about the long piano recital. Even short ones feel long, so a long one must've felt like torture. You definitely earned that shirt.

    ReplyDelete