December 24, 2017

Her new favorite spot

  Of all the holiday performances I go to in December, this one is a highlight.  This is Sydney's choir concert.  They hold it in a beautiful church, there's ample seating, and pretty Christmas music.  What's not to like?

  Our dishwasher shines this red light on the floor to indicate when it's running (yes, it's that quiet.)  Brynn can't for the life of her figure out how to pick up that red dot.


Happy 11th, Buddy

 Sometimes I'm a nice Mom and get Chipotle for lunch when Shelbi has a half day at school.  It has nothing to do with my own craving for it.

Singing in the school talent show

  At Bailey's 1st grade Christmas party.  She looks upset because there wasn't any ketchup for her nuggets.  The girl loves her ketchup.

  Rare proof that I am actually part of this family.  We're making our traditional gingerbread (graham cracker) houses, complete with our annual cursing of the diminished quality of the graham crackers, Ryan's quick destruction of his "house," Erik's precision decorating, and the rest of us somewhere in between. 


I started taking pictures of this, and then they all jumped in for a picture.  I could have sent this as a Christmas card.


  Christmas pajama awesomeness.  Ryan just figured out this year that my mom makes these pjs for the kids every year.  He asked, "How long does that take?" Considering my mom has 27 grandkids, the answer is, "A long time."  I think he has a new appreciation for them.  Aren't they cute?

1 comment:

  1. Your graham cracker/gingerbread houses make me so happy! And having witnessed Bear Lake shirt making, I can just imagine how it all went down.

    ReplyDelete