December 3, 2017

 THIS IS A STUBBORN BABY.  Why won't she eat baby food?  Not even bananas.  She's figured out that she can't smile or cry with her mouth open when I'm trying to feed her or I'll sneak food in.  

 It's no secret that I don't love Cub Scouts.  But my boys like it, so I play along.  Maybe I shouldn't play along so enthusiastically when there's a chance that someone will take a really awesome picture of me doing one of the lame cheers.  I think I was climbing a coconut tree.

  Now that she can crawl, she has found all kinds of new and exciting places around the house.  Like the piano.  She's been stuck under the bench a few times.

 Christmas Story Monopoly.  I think Sydney was losing. There was a really annoying song that went along with her losing, but I won't post it.

  Bailey taking the break in her soccer game seriously.  I have a feeling this will be her one and only season of soccer.

  I feel like we were the last people I know to decorate our Christmas tree this year.  The first day back from the Thanksgiving break Ryan said that he was the only one in his class that didn't have their tree up yet.  It's only December 3rd.  Sheesh.

1 comment:

  1. a) I hate Cub Scouts, too, which the whole world knows. Kudos to you for doing the cheers. You're a better woman than I.

    b) Soccer is boring for everyone. Bailey is clearly smart enough to figure this out early.

    c) I kinda wish you'd post the annoying Sidney-is-losing song. It's not about Christmas shoes, is it?

    d) Sadly, you do not win the prize for last family to put up your Christmas tree. We are treeless on Dec. 14. Jessica likes us to wait until she comes home to put it up, and since she is way more enthusiastic--and old enough to convince the boys to get the boxes from the attic, then decorate the whole house herself--we're waiting. It won't happen until Dec. 20. Yes, we're Grinchy. But Joey looks pretty good in the fake reindeer antlers, so it works.

    ReplyDelete