September 16, 2012

  I'm starting to have Fall fever around here.  And since the temperature is still in the 90s, (and since I forgot to take a picture today) I'll have to enjoy it through pictures from the past.  This is from 2006.  The girls were having a contest to see whose pumpkin would be the spookiest.  Jeff helped Syd carve her's and when he was done with the face he asked if there was anything else she wanted.  She said, "Feet."  Can you see them poking out from under her jack-o-lantern?

(I'm having a strange feeling that maybe I've already posted this picture on another day that I forgot a photo.  But I'm too lazy to go back and check.  So if I did, just pretend I didn't.  Thanks.)

1 comment:

  1. I don't think you've posted this before. I'm pretty sure I'd remember the feet.

    ReplyDelete