September 19, 2012

  Tonight the girls took part in their church class talent show.  Sydney decided to do a comedy skit with a friend.  She wouldn't tell me anything about it beforehand, but asked me for some duct tape.  I gave her some masking tape instead.  I'm sure she was glad that the tape wasn't any stickier when it came to the part of the skit where her friend rips the tape from Syd's mouth.  As it was, she had pink cheeks all evening.
 

  A couple of weeks ago Shelbi told me that she wanted to play the flute for her talent.  I told her that I wasn't sure she would be ready, as she hadn't even learned to play a note yet.  But she has loved learning to play and taught herself to play a few songs.  Who was I to tell her she couldn't play the flute for the show?


1 comment:

  1. Yowch! Just the thought of duct tape on Syd's little face gives me the willies.

    And, Go Shebbs!

    ReplyDelete