September 4, 2012

Today was a day that I had nearly every minute scheduled.  Between shuttling kids to and from school, PTA meetings, piano lessons, dropping off a forgotten flute (Shelbi), Primary responsibilities, middle school open house, and Relief Society night, I barely had time to say hello to my husband, who gratefully had the day off.  Laundry wouldn't have gotten done without him today.  Don't get me wrong, my days are not typically this busy.   But it sure was easy to complain about it.  Wouldn't it be nice to just have like 6 months off?  No extra-curricular activities, no church responsibilities, just living simply.  Oh well.  Here's a picture that makes me happy and reminds me of a simpler time:
  Two little girls playing together, no worries except what's for snacks and when's Dora on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment