July 3, 2014

  Back in Kansas City we spent the day at Worlds of Fun, the local amusement park.  I wonder if people always think their own hometown amusement park is the best one?  I couldn't help but compare it to Lagoon, and believe me, it doesn't stack up.  Best part of the day (other than the best dinner at Olive Garden ever after a long day in the sun): getting soaked with the girls on the water raft ride.  Worst part of the day: eating the grossest "hamburger" ever.  I mean really, it was the worst thing I have ever eaten.  Never again will I take a sign that says "100% ground beef" for granted.





1 comment:

  1. The thought of your nasty hamburger really upsets me. It reminds me of the part in the first Nat'l Lampoons Vacation when they stop in at Eddie's and he serves them hamburgers made from Hamburger Helper minus the beef.

    ReplyDelete