June 27, 2014

  It's no secret that my kids like to eat at Red Robin.  The coloring page they give the kids has a map of the U.S. with instructions to color in the states that you've visited. The little kids always do this, always coloring in the same states because we just don't go to new ones that often.  Well, they can now color in Kansas and Missouri!  (Super exciting states!)  On our way to Nauvoo, Illinois, we thought it would be fun to stop in Kansas City at the Great Wolf Lodge.  It's one of those hotel/indoor water parks.  





 That orange blur is Bailey zipping down the slide.  She did this over, and over, and over again.

The kids waiting for the bucket to dump...


Erik's favorite part.  Probably my favorite part too, because I could just sit on the lounge chair by this pool and watch him.

Coming out of a slide.  I promise the water didn't look this gross in person.  I don't know what's wrong with the color.

No comments:

Post a Comment