January 1, 2012

As you read from my disclaimer above, this is really just an experiment. I'm whimpy about commiting to this. My sister just completed a year of picture-a-day blog posts and I thought it might be fun to try. The thing I like about a post per day is that it's already understood that most times it will just be daily, mundane stuff. No pressure to be fabulous. I can handle that. (Although that doesn't do much to get you excited to come back and visit every day, now does it?)
To start the year off, I thought I'd share what we've been doing this last week of 2011. Here goes:
And here's the first picture of 2012:
See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I. LOVE. IT!!!! Do you have a phone that posts these? Or do you take each day with a camera, upload it, and then write? I think this is fantastic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! This makes me so happy! I can't wait to start eavesdropping on your life!

    And, you guys have snow? You must be the only place in the whole world who had a white Christmas. So far, we've seen about 2 snowflakes, and neither of them stuck (I am not complaining - snow here turns to grey ice that doesn't melt until March). It looks like Ryan likes snow about as much as I do.

    ReplyDelete