January 29, 2012


   This is the view from my kitchen window. It is right above the sink.  It is one of my favorite things about this house.  I can see down the street through the neighborhood.  I especially like it on nice days because there are often golfers out on the course.


   Apparently that sand trap can be quite a problem; that's where I usually see them. There's something very relaxing about watching the golfers. 
   The first picture doesn't really show it, but I can also see our neighbors' front door and drive way quite well.  I don't mean to be watching them, but I can't help that I'm at the kitchen sink a lot during the day.  They probably think I'm spying on them.  I suppose it doesn't help that I'm taking pictures with a telephoto lens through the window.

2 comments:

  1. In Mountain Home our kitchen window over the sink faced the street. I was always waving to people from there. They probably wondered if I ever wore anything but pajamas, and if I ever combed my hair, but I wasn't going to get dressed up to do the breakfast dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to make a reference to Mrs. Cravitz from Bewitched, but you might be too young to get it. Sad.

    ReplyDelete