January 9, 2012


And this is why I hate having tile floors all over my house.  Sydney tripped after dinner as she was taking her plate to the sink and it shattered EVERYWHERE.  You can see the little white pieces of plate went all the way to the foyer, the family room, even in my bedroom.  It took Jeff and I a good half hour to get this mess cleaned up. We even had to move the couches. 

How did she trip, you ask?  While she was busy not eating dinner, she tied one end of her scarf around her ankle and the other to the chair.  Then she forgot what she had done and tried to walk away.  Luckily she wasn't hurt.

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! yikes! i'm not a tile fan, either.

    so, i saw you post about your blog on facebook and started reading . . . what a cute family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That made me laugh out loud (but only because she wasn't hurt!). Kids...

    ReplyDelete