January 13, 2012

   A few weeks after Ryan was born, Jeff had to work on a friday night.  I had three little crazy kids, a new baby, and a messy house (I imagine).  I needed something to entertain us that night, so I rented "Enchanted."  It was a big hit and movie night was born.  Nearly every friday night since then we have watched a movie together.  I admit to sneaking away to my bedroom to "fold laundry" when the chosen movie has been "Alvin and the Chipmunks: Squeakquel," or something similar.  But for the most part we look forward to this night.
    Last night's movie was "Winnie the Pooh."  Shelbi decided she was too mature for this movie and watched some Disney Channel show upstairs, but the rest of us enjoyed it thoroughly.

1 comment:

  1. I have heard that the new "Winnie the Pooh" movie is very sweet - exactly as it should be.

    I must also comment on the super awesome reclining couch. I believe Jeff is sitting in my Happy Place. The only thing missing is a cold glass of diet soda.

    ReplyDelete