February 17, 2012




    I've never been one to buy Girl Scout cookies.  I guess I never gave it a second thought when they'd approach me at the grocery store entrance.  But last year Sydney was a Girl Scout and she was responsible for selling the minimum amount, 75 boxes.  Jeff sold about half of that amount to his friends at work, by mom was in town and bought a few boxes, we spent an afternoon in front of Lowe's selling cookies, and we ourselves bought about 15 boxes.  So really Sydney only sold about 8 or 9 boxes by herself.  So I'm not really sad that Girls Scouts don't fit into our schedule this year. 
       Today when I saw a mom and a few Girl Scout out in front of Walmart, I felt their pain and couldn't resist buying some boxes from them.  Plus, have you tried the Caramel deLites?  They're delicious!

1 comment:

  1. Are the Caramel DeLites the same as the Samoas? They. Are. So. Stinking. Good!!

    ReplyDelete