May 25, 2012

   Okay, I know this isn't exactly a flattering shot, but I had to get a shot of her poor legs.  These spots appeared this week all over her body.  At first we thought it was an allergic reaction and were racking our brains trying to figure out what she could be allergic to.  But then they didn't go away with Benadryl, so we figured it must be some sort of virus.  I finally took her to the pediatrician when they started getting worse.  The doctor said they are a result of a virus she must have had a week ago.  She put Bailey on steroids to try to clear them up.  Do you notice how buff Bailey looks because of the steroids?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Poor Bailey Boo! I bet you were seriously freaking out. And yes, Bailey is noticeably more buff now that she's on 'roids.

    ReplyDelete