May 6, 2012


   I flew back home today.  I wasn't sure I was going to actually make my flight from Paris to Dallas.  I hadn't had much luck finding my way around when I arrived in Paris and had to navigate the airport on my own.  But after some aimless wandering (did I really have to go through the parking garage to get to termimal A?)  I made it to my gate in time to fly home.  Honestly it was a rough flight.  I had been getting over a cold all week and we were flying at just the right altitude to make my sinuses throb miserably.  I took 4 ibuprofen and 2 Nyquil and called it a day.  I woke up five hours later, feeling much better.  I was anxious to get home to Jeff and the kids.  I came home to a clean house, happy kids, and leftover dinner (chicken and mashed potatoes) in the fridge.  Should I be concerned that apparently I'm pretty dispensable?

  This picture wasn't actually taken today, but my amazing week wouldn't have been possible without this great guy.  How did I get so lucky?

1 comment: