August 2, 2013

  I was pretty proud of myself for taking all our dirty clothes to the laundry mat to be cleaned all at once, instead of sitting around at home all day waiting for each load to be done.  This left us time to do some shopping in the afternoon.  A trip to Utah wouldn't be complete without going to Tai Pan, my favorite home decor store.  It didn't disappoint.  They were in the process of putting out the Halloween stuff and I picked up a few goodies.

 Aren't these branches with lights cute?  I'm going to find a way to do this to the arch over my front door for Halloween and Christmas this year.

  The real fun happened tonight when the kids were playing Red Light, Green Light.  We adults joined in for a few rounds.  As you can see, my dad was a serious contender.  After Red Light, Green Light we introduced the kids to No Bears Are Out Tonight.  Unfortunately we are not as young as we may think we are.  Some of us may have fallen on our backsides trying to run away from the bear.

1 comment: