August 21, 2013

  Next up on our Tour de Amarillo was the local waterpark, Splash. To be perfectly honest, Jeff and I weren't very excited about going here.  It's on the other side of town and we don't hear of people visiting it very often, so we thought maybe it was gross and kind of a joke of a waterpark.  But we were pleasantly surprised.  We unknowingly showed up on 2-for-1 day, so we didn't have to pay much.  Even with it being a promotional day, it wasn't very crowded.  There were five or six water slides, a wave pool (Erik's favorite), a kiddie pool, and a lazy river.  They offer free tubes and life jackets and there were a lot of lifeguards at each attraction.  An unexpectedly fun day.
  Don't we look good?  I'm not sure how I got a sunburn on the bottom half of my face but not my forehead.  Huh.

1 comment:

  1. This is more than a little bit creepy. Plus, I find myself wondering if you really DID go to the waterpark...it sounds a bit too good to be true, and the picture...well...

    ReplyDelete