July 24, 2013

  My two brothers, Jason and Jeff, live in eastern Utah, so I don't usually get to see them much when I visit.  This summer we lucked out and got to visit both of them.  I've decided that I need to live across the street from Jason and Whitney.  Our girls get along so well with their girls.  We spent a marvelous day with them.  The weather was overcast and cool, perfect for playing outside with all their toys.
I was determined to learn to ride this RipStik before the trip was over, but then decided it was more important to me to not break my arm.







   On the left is Whitney helping Erik learn to ride without training wheels.  She ran up and down this lane behind him as many times as he asked.  She's a saint.
   Bailey discovered the dress-ups and the building toys bins.

  In the evening we headed over to Jeff's house for his son, Mitchell's, birthday party.  We had dinner, including any Coke product you can possibly think of, games, a pinata, and an "experiment."  Apparently Mitchell requested that Jeff do the trick of Mentos exploding in Diet Coke.  It was a hit with the kids.





1 comment:

  1. Jason's house = kid paradise.

    Jeff's house = Coca-Cola paradise.

    Equally awesome.

    ReplyDelete