July 18, 2013

  What's the most romantic way you can thing of to spend a 15 year wedding anniversary?  Going to Lagoon, of course!  Our family Lagoon day fell on our anniversary this year and it was a great day.  The weather wasn't unbearable (to us Texans) and the lines for the rides were short.  My parents and sisters were very generous about watching our little ones so Jeff and I could go on some rides together alone.  Don't worry--no smooching in public was involved.
 The first picture taken of me at Lagoon is of me riding this same ride.  It seems only appropriate that I should have a picture of each of my kids at this age riding Bulgy the Whale.
 The girls' grody, wrinkly feet
 A much needed ice cream break


 Bailey and cousin Cruz.  I wish I had gotten a picture of the two of them fighting over the bell on the boats.  

 Bailey discovered watermelon
 Jeff and some very sweaty kids
 Ryan loving Puff the Magic Dragon

No comments:

Post a Comment