July 30, 2013


  Today was a typical Bear Lake day.  Lots of boating and beach time.


My mom had her camera out to take Bailey's picture and this is the pose she automatically made.


Our beach set-up



 "Please can I have another bag of chips?"
  
  This was probably Jeff's proudest moment as a dad.  Here he is helping Erik learn to wakeboard.  Erik decided on his own that he wanted to do it this year.  I wasn't there, but apparently he was a little shocked at first by the cold water but then told Jeff, "My body feels like trying three times."  And that's just what he did.  He got up for a few seconds on his last try.  Ryan also tried the next day, and stayed up a little longer.  Jeff was beaming.

  In the evening a group of us went to the Pickleville Playhouse to see Juanito Bandito Rides Again, a thoroughly goofy musical.  As the play began, Juanito was talking to the audience and asked my name.  He singles somebody out every show and I was the "victim" this time because we were in the second row.  Occasionally during the show he would turn and say something to me, in his cheesy Spanish accent.  "It's only for medicinal purposes, Chodi."  We laughed every time.

Before the show
 After the show, with Juanito Bandito

1 comment: