June 11, 2012

 We spent a good part of today shopping in Walnut Creek.  We were joined by Mary, Ellen, Kim (Jeff's cousin), and Trella (Jeff's aunt).  I had never had a chance to spend much time with Kim and Trella before, and I was so glad I got a chance to this weekend.  They are lovely, fun women.  It's a good thing Jeff likes shopping, or he would have felt terribly out-numbered today.
This shopping area was so nicely done.  It's like an outdoor mall, taking up a few blocks.  I didn't take many pictures of the actual shopping, but got a few shots of the boys playing in the fountain as Jeff checked out sunglasses.



  
   After working up an appetite shopping, we had lunch at The Cheesecake Factory.  Here were are, extremely full after huge "lunch portions," and cheesecake for dessert (of course).

1 comment:

  1. I used to drive an hour just to go shopping at Walnut Creek. Such a fun area with so many great shops. And I love Stinson Beach. Your posts are making me miss my old haunts! Glad you had a fun vacation.

    ReplyDelete