June 19, 2012

   Yay for swimming lessons!  I have all four of the older kids signed up for the same time.  Syd and Erik are in the same class and Shelbi and Ryan are each in a separate class.  These lessons are way better than what we had in Michigan. The girls took lessons there and had about 12 other kids in their class.  They got very little individual instruction and swimming practice.  It felt like a huge waste of money. But here they cap their class size to five kids with two instructors.  I've already noticed that the instruction is better and they're actually challenging the kids to go outside of their comfort zones.  And I get to sit in the shade for an hour in (relative) peace. (Bailey's still with me...)

1 comment:

  1. This looks great! I want to find swim lessons for my boys. Now that we're moving to The Land of Swimming Pools, it just makes sense.

    ReplyDelete