May 30, 2012

  We're finally getting around to decorating the girls' rooms.  They're switching rooms because Sydney is going to share with Bailey, so they get the bigger room.  Syd really wants a pink room, but I couldn't bring myself to paint the walls pink.  So I came up with the brilliant plan to paint the ceiling pink and the walls a neutral gray.  Well, the pink ceiling reflects pink everywhere, making the walls look a little purple and the trim (which I didn't bother painting) look greenish.  So now I get to start over.  Yay.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, painting a ceiling sounds like torture. RE-painting a ceiling would be more than I could bear. Stupid pink paint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I caved and we painted Claire's room pink. It is still a little torturous, but I'm getting used to it. Painting the ceiling sounds like my worst nightmare. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete