August 10, 2012

  Driving around recently Erik saw a sign for Panda Express.  Erik loves pandas, so naturally thought this must be a great restaurant.  Since Jeff likes Panda Express and is excited about any new food Erik is willing to try, we took the kids there today.  This picture does no justice to the disaster it was.  It doesn't show the peanut butter sandwiches we had to bring for Ryan and Sydney because there's no way they'd eat this food.  It doesn't show the fit Ryan had when he learned he'd have to share a root beer with Erik.  It doesn't show that same root beer spilled all over the floor because they were arguing over it.  It doesn't show Erik gagging at just the sight of the noodles.  And it doesn't show the disaster Bailey made because she insisted on feeding herself the rice.  Jeff and I ate our meals as quickly as we could to get out of there and the kids basically had fortune cookies for lunch.

1 comment:

  1. This post made me laugh so hard! My kids keep asking to go to Panda Express, but I don't know if I can do it. Now, your experience gives me validation!

    ReplyDelete