August 5, 2012

  After church today we packed the last items in the car and made the three hour journey to Bear Lake.  It is a week filled with junk food, lazing on the beach (sunburning), sand everywhere, cousins everywhere, close sleeping quarters, very little actual sleep, cold showers, swimming in the questionably sanitary pool, boating, wakeboarding, tubing, skiing, card games, board games, and "Werewolf" (another game).   I'll take the good and the bad because it's a fun week with family and a great time for the kids to spend with cousins. 
  I didn't get a photo today.  Mostly it was spent unpacking at the cabin and chilling out on a Sunday evening.  But as I was going through last year's Bear Lake pictures, this one caught my eye:

      Oh my goodness!  Just look at that bald baby!

This is a shot of us at the beach.  This could pretty much be any year, as things just don't change that much year to year at the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment