October 18, 2012

  Erik recently has been asking if we can go eat lunch with him at school.  He said the rules were 1) just one parent can come and 2)they have to bring restaurant food.  I'm pretty sure this is all he's seen so he figures that's the way it has to be.  Well we broke rule number one today. Jeff, Ryan, Bailey, and I all went to eat with Erik.  We felt a little sheepish walking in with our McDonald's, especially when we sat down next to another family who brought their healthy lunch in some tupperware.  But it was fun to see Erik in this environment.  I'd love to be invisible and follow him around all day at school.

1 comment:

  1. I know this is all about you guys eating lunch with Erik, but what I thought when I saw the photo was "Cute hair, Jode!"

    So, there you go.

    ReplyDelete