September 28, 2012

  The girls were begging me to take them to the middle school to practice shooting hoops.  I imagined we'd be there for about 15 minutes, they'd get bored, and we'd come back home.  But we stayed for about an hour, and left only because I had to pick Erik up from a birthday party.  Shelbi is surprisingly good.  I really wish we had some way to put a hoop up at our house.  But we live at the top of a cul de sac on a hill, so any stray ball would keep rolling waaaay down our street to the golf course.  I've told the girls that we'll pay for any backetball gear, camps, leagues, etc. if they'll work hard and get basketball scholarships in college.  We'll come out on top, right?
  I'm not sure Bailey has a basketball scholarship in her future.  We'll give it a few years.

1 comment:

  1. Shelbi's legs looks a mile long in these pictures. You may be on to something with this basketball thing.

    ReplyDelete