October 5, 2012

  We bought these "fall clothes" at the end of August.  The weather finally turned cool, almost cold, this weekend and the boys couldn't be happier.  They've been eyeing these new clothes for weeks now, asking if it's fall yet nearly every day.  I especially have to mention their "life jackets." That's what they call these vests.  Apparently they go with any outfit, because Ryan has been wearing his with shorts and t-shirts too.  I'm not sure what it is about them.  I'm pretty sure it has to do with the life jackets the contestants wear on "Wipeout."  I know, I know, I mention Wipeout a lot.  But it sure comes up a lot in our house. 

p.s.  Did you notice the way Erik's toes are resting on Ryan's?  That's a perfect visual for the way I see the relationship between these two brothers.  "Your foots invading my personal space?  That's okay.  I didn't really notice.  We're always together anyway, we might as well be conjoined."

1 comment: