March 13, 2012


Highlights from today:



Having a lovely lunch with my mom and sisters for Jenny's birthday.  The kids were happily playing outside.  My mom said the only thing that would have made it better is if Jill, the missing sister, were at the table with us. 


This endtable is in the upstairs family room, and is filled with storybooks for kids to bring to Grandma to read. 



Cousin Monica came over with a garbage bag full of prom dresses she "inherited."  The girls were in heaven.



The kids are playing "Break the Stick."  Pretty self-explanitory.








This may be my favorite picture of the week. My dad was playing peek-a-boo with Bailey over the back of the couch and I got a shot of one of his peeks.

2 comments:

  1. I HATE BEING THE MISSING SISTER!!

    And, that is my new all time favorite picture of Dad. How can we use it to our advantage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture of Uncle Jerry. Hilarious! Looks like you had a great trip.

    ReplyDelete