March 4, 2012

   When I was growing up, we had a rule that we couldn't watch t.v. on Sundays.  This lead to some pretty epic messes in our house as we found other ways to fill our time.  At the end of the day my parents would set a timer for 15 minutes and everyone would have to clean up, no matter who made the mess.  Looking around tonight, it may be time to bring back the "15 Minute Cleanup" at my house:


Honestly, this room doesn't even look good when it's clean.  It's our "multi-purpose" room until Bailey moves into Sydney's room.

Sheesh, even the baby's a mess.



1 comment:

  1. Oh, Sunday Night House. We get that around here, too. The only thing that makes me grumpier is Monday Morning House, which is what happens if I don't force everyone to do a 15 Minute Clean-Up. Mom was brilliant.

    ReplyDelete