March 8, 2012

(I just realized how blurry this picture is.  Sorry)

  Every second Thursday of the month is our nightly Relief Society meeting/activity.  One other woman and I are in charge of  planning, assigning, decorating, refreshments, advertising, children's class, and set-up and take-down.  So this day every month isn't always my favorite.  But I am grateful for the dozen or so women who come every month, and are so kind and contribute so much to the meeting.  And, truth be told, I do like the decorating part.  I feel like I'm throwing a mini party every month. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the polka dots! I have this same calling in my ward, and I feel the same way about the second Wednesday of every month that you feel about the second Thursday. Except that I don't like the decorating part. I keep wondering - what happened to the policy of fewer RS meetings?

    ReplyDelete