March15, 2012

Today we spent the day in Provo.  Of course, no visit to BYU is complete without a trip to the Bean Museaum.  I'm sure I have 5 or so pictures nearly just like this one taken over the years, but the kids are varying ages.  There always seems to be a baby in a stroller.
 This bear was a favorite exhibit.  It stood 9 feet tall.
 If you look closely, you can see a bear's skull displayed between the bear's feet.  Erik informed me that the bear pooped bones.
After the museum, we had the best lunch at Brick Oven Pizza.  Then on to visit grandpa at his office.
 We went bowling in the afternoon, which may have been one activity too many.  We had a lot of tired kids.  And I don't want to brag, but I did score 72 points. (And yes, I was bumper bowling.)



1 comment:

  1. Ah, the Bean Museum. Did anyone say Dad's "joke" about it being a museum all about beans? But more important, is the dik-dik still there?

    ReplyDelete